Longthorpe School has a consistent uniform across all year groups, with a logo that embodies and best represents the School’s ethos, values and learning approach. Our uniform also ensures all children gain a strong sense of belonging to the Longthorpe Family, as well as strengthening our identity within our community.
Please ensure all clothing worn in school is clearly named. Name stickers can be ordered from My Nametags using our school ID: 31538
What to wear:
- Dark blue v-necked sweatshirt / cardigan (with school logo)
- Plain black trousers / shorts / skirts / pinafore dress
- White polo shirt (logo optional)
- White long / short sleeved blouse / shirt with tie (Year 6 only – compulsory)
- Plain socks / tights (black, white or navy blue)
- Plain black shoes (No heels / trainers / open toed shoes / crocs. No bright colours or logos)
- In the summer, girls may wear a dark blue gingham summer dress
PE kit consists of a plain t-shirt and shorts or a leotard in school or house colours (red, blue, green, yellow, black, white), with plain trainers for outdoor PE sessions. In addition children will need to wear a plain track suit or other suitable warm top clothing during colder months.
Please do not send in hooded jumpers or items with non-school logos.
Unnamed items found in school will be taken to lost property in the office, however we do not have the capacity to store large amounts. We hold regular lost property events for parents to claim unnamed items, however should items remain unclaimed by the end of each half term, they will be resold at a discount price at the next available event.