The Governors of Longthorpe Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
|Key contact list for Peterborough||Telephone contact|
|Children’s Social Care Contact Centre||(01733) 864170 / 864180|
|Children’s Social Care out of hours emergencies||(01733) 234724|
|Police||(01480) 456111 or 101|
|Early helpline||(01733) 863649|
|LA Designated Officer (LADO)||(01733) 864038|
|LA Prevent Officer||(01733) 452685|
Safeguarding concerns must be shared without delay with a designated safeguarding member of staff. If a designated person is not available, in an emergency or if you are not happy with the schools action advise from the police or Children’s Social Care must be sought.
During school closure periods safeguarding officers can be contacted by emailing: email@example.com
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)